This project is read-only.

Version for Win8

Sep 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Hi,
is a release for Win8 coming? Just Need to know if I have to make it on my own.

Greetings
Hanno
Sep 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Hi Hanno,

I haven't had any requests for a Windows 8 version by now (you're the first to ask :)), so there are no plans to port it at the moment.

-Peter
Sep 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Hi,

thanks for answer. So I have to make something on my own

Greetings
Hanno
Oct 14, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Hi Peter, what about porting to Win 8.1 (WinRT)? I was hoping to add this to my new Universal App but alas it is only compatible with windows phone 8.0.

I'd gladly lend a hand, in fact grabbing the source now to see what's possible...

but if you've already done work in this space I'd like to know more about it, thanks!
May 4, 2015 at 3:12 PM
I am also interested for a WinRT version of this control.
Hanno11, could you share what you've done ?
May 4, 2015 at 3:16 PM
Edited May 4, 2015 at 3:28 PM
I ended up starting up a version of this project for RT and published the source to Github: https://github.com/FalafelSoftwareInc/YLAD-Universal

it's not 100% complete by any means but feel free to check it out and contribute! right now it works best if you add the projects to your solutions directly but i'm currently working on putting together a nuget package that should be live hopefully this week!
May 4, 2015 at 7:48 PM
Thank you SelArom, I got your solution working!
May 4, 2015 at 7:58 PM
awesome, i plan to do additional updates to it and of course update for win10 :) feel free to send any feedback via github and thanks for checking it out!